I have found another amazing recipe on Pinterest that I REALLY wanted to try. But guess who didn’t have all the ingredients in stock, that’s right, Target! I will post the link to the original recipe I found, as well as include my “cheat” recipe.
Here is the link to the original recipe that I planned to use. Below is what I actually did.
- Get yourself your fave chocolate chip cookie dough. I just bought 2 bags of Betty Crocker’s cookie mix and followed the directions.
- I then took a 9x 13 pan and lined it with parchment paper.
- Firmly press dough to fill the bottom of the pan.
- Following the original recipe’s instructions, I created the filling.
- I doubled the recipe so I used 2 8 oz boxes of cream cheese (softened), 2 eggs, 1 cup of sugar, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla. Beat well.
- After placing the filling, cover with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake on 350 for about 40 minutes or until the cream cheese sets and the dough is golden.
Happy baking and enjoy! * I highly recommend ice cream with this! 🙂
Callie & Gabbie