This is the easiest lasagna recipe I have ever come across!
Here is what you need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic (I used 3)
- 1 small onion
- 2 45 oz jars of pasta sauce
- 1 20 oz package of cheese & spinach filled ravioli (I got Pasta Prima spinach & mozzarella from Costco)
- 1 1/2 tsp italian seasoning (I substituted with rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt and fresh pepper)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic. Drain fat.
- Stir in seasoning and pasta sauce. Cover & simmer.
- Spray a 6 qt crock pot with cooking spray or use a liner.
- Layer the pot with sauce, ravioli and cheese. Repeat.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours
(just pulled out of the fridge for awesome left overs)