I found this meatball recipe while scrolling through Pinterest. You can find the original link here. By accident, I added one whole sweet onion, and it actually tasted great! However, I would suggest using 1/4 cup of brown sugar since the glaze was very sweet. Fortunately, the spices added a nice tang and spice to it.
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 Egg
- 1 tb Rice Vinegar
- 2 tb White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 package frozen meatballs (I used ground turkey instead)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine meat with bread crumbs, cayenne, pepper, salt, paprika, garlic and oregano.
- Shape into balls and bake for 16-20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, combine both vinegars and brown sugar.
- Add the baked meatballs to the pan, and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.*Rotate balls and stir occasionally.