I found the recipe for this yummy crockpot dish on Pinterest here. It was quite easy to make and tastes GREAT!
Here are the ingredients. They aren’t explicitly listed in the blog, but were taken off its thumbnail on Pinterest.
- 1 (3 pound) Pork Roast
- 2 (.87 oz) packs of Pork Gravy Mix [I used Brown Gravy to substitute]
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 cups mini Carrots
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 large Onion
- 5 Russet Potatoes
- 1 (10 oz can) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Water
- Drizzle olive oil onto a medium sized pan. Season with salt and pepper. Sear to a brown on both sides.
- Peel and chop potatoes and onion.
- Add the pork to crockpot and carrots.
- Place and the potatoes & onions (mixed together) on top.
- In a mixing bowl, add the garlic (I added mine to the potatoes directly), dressing, soy sauce, water (1/2 cup), and brown sugar. Whisk thoroughly. Pour over potatoes.
- Cover the crockpot and cook for 4-5 hours on high.
- Once cooked, pour the juices of the pork into a sauce pan. Add the 2 packs of gravy, milk, water (1/4 cup) and cream of mushroom soup. Whisk and heat on high until boiled.
- Drizzle on top & enjoy.