Ah, New Year’s Eve is finally here. And where there is celebration, there is food! I am fairly new to the cooking scene to be completely honest. I LOVE finding easy recipes and practicing them at home, especially if they are made in a crock pot! It practically does the cooking for you!
Here is a recipe for Brown-sugar Honey Ham that I found somewhere. I thought it was on Pinterest, but I can’t seem to find it anymore!
- 1 pre-cooked spiral cut ham.
- 3 1/2 cups brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup honey.
- 1 20 oz can of pineapple chunks (or slices).
- In an 8 quart or larger crock pot, I HIGHLY suggest using a liner (makes clean up very quick and easy) cover the bottom of the pot with 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Place the ham and open the slices. (Don’t sweat if some of the juices drain in the sink instead of the pot, it will be more than juicy!)
- Pour in honey.
- Add the pineapple and its juice.
- Top with remaining sugar.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Here is what the ham will look like in the beginning and sliced in the end 🙂
Enjoy and Happy Cooking!!!
Callie & Gabbie