This recipe is SO EASY! You just slice or chop the ingredients, and place them into a crockpot! Being in Maui, I had access to wonderful ingredients. I used homemade smoked Portuguese sausage from a family friend, as well as a large sweet Maui onion.
- 1.5 pounds Smoked Pork Sausage (sliced)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 2.5 pounds medium Russet Potatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 1 10 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole Seasoning (Cajun can be used to substitute)
- Spray crockpot with cooking oil or use a liner.
- Place all ingredients into the pot and incorporate.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours.*
- Stir every hour if possible.
*Depending on the crockpot, cooking time can range between 5-7 hours. For firmer potatoes, cook for 5. For softer potatoes, cook for 7.
Callie & Gabbie