I recently made this baked parmesan garlic chicken for Christmas Eve dinner. It is so ridiculously simple! The original recipe called for 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, however, it was NOT enough! I suggest anywhere from 1 to 1 1/2 cups. I also used 2 package of the Italian dressing mix.
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Dry Mix Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 packages Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut in half)
- Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Mix egg, milk and lemon juice in a large plastic bag (Ziploc).
- Marinate chicken in bag for 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Coat the marinated chicken in the dry ingredients.
- Place in preheated oven (400 degrees). Bake 20-25 minutes.
Callie & Gabbie