As a current grad student studying speech therapy, I have begun to compile helpful links/resources to gather therapy and speech related inspiration. These are some of the links I have been using and find most helpful.
- ASHA -Our founding organization. ASHA has everything we need for our field. From what school to go to, what our field is, and TONS of resources, ASHA is pretty good. The one thing though, it does not provide much material wise for therapy. However, you can find lots of research articles (if you are a member), to apply towards therapy. Gotta love that EBP!
- Pinterest- Who doesn’t love Pinterest?! As they call themselves “the world’s catalog of ideas” you can believe they have everything. Recipes, organization tools, fashion, and home of the DIY. I have found a PLETHORA of materials and ideas while browsing. I have also began following many SLPs also! Feel free to check out my board “The Great Big Board of Speech Therapy” here!
- Teachers Pay Teachers– A phenomenal site that allows teachers and therapists to buy directly from each other. They have inexpensive materials/ideas, and a bunch of freebies. They also cover other subjects such as science and math!
- Speechy Musings– is an SLP whom I recently began following after seeing some of her materials on Pinterest and TPT. She runs a fantastic blog, in addition to selling products.
- This Reading Mama– is a teacher with a Masters degree in Education. Her site primarily focuses on reading, phonics, spelling, and comprehension. She also has phenomenal freebies just by subscribing to her site!
I hope you find these helpful, and I’ll be sure to ad to the list when I can!